TENA® Identifi tracks a resident's voiding during 72 hours, generating a report with urinary patterns and volumes. Information in the report helps determine the most appropriate incontinence products, recommended toileting times, and adjustment of care routines which leads to:
- Automating the time-consuming process of creating a comprehensive voiding diary for individualized continence care.
- Helping caregivers make evidence-based decisions that are critical to effective continence care.
- Promoting dignity and comfort for residents by helping to prevent leakage and skin irritation.
- Individualized product selection and improved toileting routines to help improve clinical outcomes by reducing leakage and moisture-related skin irritation.
- Saving time managing leakage and reducing product waste through more in-depth, accurate information for selecting toileting times and product absorbency.